The all-in-one Predictive Intelligence Engine that drives real world results through data and bleeding edge AI/ ML models
Bridge the gap between abundant data and the need to make real-time decisions
Powered with the most powerful AI/ ML, our solutions provide actionable insights that help you make data-driven decisions to optimize your sales performance, marketing, and more.
Step 1: Data Discovery
Understand what data you collect, how it’s being used, stored and processed.
Step 2: Data Structuring
Organize data into usable nodes and edges, to drive activation of your data
Step 3: Data Transformation
Transform data into insights and recommendations that fit your needs
Step 4: Solutioning
We build solutions that harness the power of your data, insights, and recommendation. It’s not enough to analyze the data, but to execute and deliver outcomes powered by bleeding edge AI solutions.
Step 5: Test and Measure Outcomes
Our solutions are built for your success, based on metrics that you define to be your critical success factors
Supercharge Lab’s Ask Sigmund is a custom-developed predictive intelligence software that integrates with your data warehouses with plug and play APIs that drive outcomes quickly and seamlessly, based on your needs. Current deployment have aided in predicting best practices and ROIs in advertising, influencer marketing, offline and direct mail marketing, construction, and energy companies.
wants to determine which group of prospective customers is most likely to convert in the next 30 days.
wants a 360° view of customers to understand:
- The customer journey in chronological order
- Make recommendations to close a deal
- Develop a new proposition and enrich our machine-learning capabilities
wants to do a customer journey analysis to:
- Understand customer behavior
- Identify pain points
- Improve customer engagement
- Drive innovation and revenue
wants to do price optimization to maximize revenue or profitability.
- Lifestyle medicine recommendations
- Lead scoring
- Recommendation Engine
- Optimization of Supply Chain
- Predicting Agriculture Performance
- ID Graph
- Organizational Transformation
- Urban Data Platform
- Graph Databases
- Data Analytics
- Frontend Applications
- Data Dashboards
- Predictive Intelligence
Research has suggested that footprints left in the digital world can be translated into accurate estimates of psychological characteristics. A broad variety of behavioral data sources can be used to predict individual’s personal traits.
- Purchase history
- Social media data
- Search queries
- Financial transactions
Retain Existing Customers.
Ask Sigmund helps with implementation of customized marketing strategy to attract prospective customers with optimized customer acquisition cost (CAC) and retain existing customers by reducing churn and drop off, helping drive outcomes for you with ease.
- Engagement rate
- Churn rate
- Promotion sensitivity
- Abandon carts
- Customized Promotion
- Pricing strategy
- Warehouse logistic
- Reducing churn
- Increase spending
- Improve conversion
- Optimize operations
Lifestyle Medicine Recommendations
Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to revolutionize the way medicine is practiced and improve patient outcomes. By leveraging the power of machine learning and natural language processing, AI can extract valuable insights from patient data and help healthcare professionals make more informed decisions.
- Voice based transcription of doctor interactions with patients.
- Medical history
- Medicine use/medical compliance
- Extract text and unstructured data and fill forms as provided by medical professionals
- Scoring of forms
- Calculation of proclivities to specific chronic illnesses
- Recommendations for lifestyle changes
- Sigmund Sales
- Marketing Strategy
- Performance Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Development
- Ask Sigmund
Sigmund Sales is our automated lead generation solution that helps to scale growth. It has been applied in the following ways:
- Startups fundraising
- Enterprise sales
- Corporate recruiting
Sigmund Sales automates the targeting of the right audience on LinkedIn and email, sending out psychologically optimized messages to your specific target market and automating responses to interested parties.
The Sigmund Digital Audit solution was built to help make sense of large datasets, that included information about your brand’s current position in the digital sphere, benchmarked against that of your competitors. We take the following information into consideration:
- Ideal customer profiles and their psychological triggers
- Brand voice
- Page performance, including UI and technical SEO opportunities
- Page authority
- Branded and organic keywords and search terms
- Audience analytics, including demographics, location, volume, bounce rates, sources, attribution
- Advertising (across search and social)
- Content (across search and social)
- Backlinks and referrals
Sigmund’s Digital Audit tool provides immersive visualization of data and provides recommendations for both immediate and long-term performance in the digital landscape.
Performance marketing is an online advertising model where advertisers launch experiments to identify their best audiences, creatives, and campaign mechanics that drive the highest advertising performance.
It is also sometimes called biddable media or PPC advertising. PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click advertising as you usually pay every time someone clicks on your ads. This model is usually opposed to earned or owned advertising where you can use a platform to push your content for free i.e. Facebook or LinkedIn posts.
The Sigmund Campaign Optimizer launches multiple performance marketing experiments using a variety of data-driven modeling frameworks including Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-variate testing, AB testing, and Incrementality to drive outcomes for our brand clients. Publishing to nine platforms that include Google, Apple (iTunes), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok, this solution helps brands to manage their budgets, performance, and attribution of outcomes across a variety of platforms.
Sigmund’s AI-powered content and image generator tools create SEO and social media optimized content designed to engage your audience by taking into consideration the cognitive styles and psychological profiles of your target audience. The Sigmund Content Generator generates blogs, technical whitepapers, evergreen articles, tweets, hashtags, and uniquely designed graphics in a matter of seconds, and exports them directly into your content calendar for your approval and feedback. Sigmund’s Content Generator supports the following formats:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter posts, including branded and trending hashtag and graphics creation
- Blogs and articles for engagement, published to LinkedIn or your website
- Technical whitepapers, case studies, and “evergreen” articles, designed for lead generation
- Product listings for global eCommerce platforms for mobile and web optimization and driving conversions
Our solutions are completely “done-for-you”, and include publishing, design, and access to calendars for approvals and feedback.
- Email banners
- Lead capture lists
Sigmund SEO Wizard drives outcomes specifically for technical SEO work. The SEO Wizard performs the following tasks:
- Removal of 300/400/500 errors
- Blocked from crawling
- Duplicate title tag
- Duplicate content
- Pages not crawled
- Duplicate meta descriptions
- Hreflang conflicts within page source code
- Links lead to HTTP pages for HTTPS site
- Structured data that contains markup errors
- Title element is too long
- Missing h1
- Multiple h1 tags
- Duplicate content in h1 and title
- Missing meta description
- Missing ALT attributes
- Low text to HTML ratio
- Missing hreflang and lang attributes
- Low word count
- Nofollow attributes in internal links
- Sitemap.xml not specified in robots.txt
- Sitemap.xml not found
- Nofollow attributes in external links
- Pages with only one internal link
- Links with no anchor text
- Links with non-descriptive anchor text
Weekly reports are provided to our clients that track the reduction and removal of these said issues.
Supercharge Lab assists in the overall rebranding and refreshing of websites, digital platforms, and custom solutions. Through the Sigmund Funnel Generator, we provide the following solutions:
- Landing pages with complete funnels
- WordPress custom themes
- AB Testing capabilities
- Form creators
- Integration with CRMs and backend SQL databases
A Cognitive Analytical Engine
Gains complex business insight & take action to help organization to optimize performance in sales, marketing and more.
How does Ask Sigmund work?
Ask Sigmund utilizes AI/ML techniques to help bridge the gap between abundant data and the need to make a real-time decision
Optimization of Supply Chain.
Our system is able to analyze a wide range of data inputs, including historical sales data, supplier performance metrics, and shipping and delivery information. Using advanced algorithms and machine learning models, our system is able to identify patterns and trends in the data and make predictions about future demand and supply chain performance.
- Order information
- Logistics availability
- Manufacturing capacity
- Existing and current stock
- Warehouse stock movement
- Logistics price trends
- Order trends, demand and supply
- Recommendations on manufacturing optimization (demand management)
- Recommendations on logistics demand (profitability optimization)
An identity graph provides a single unified view of customers and prospects based on their interactions with a product or a propositions via digital touch-points across a set of devices and identifiers.
An identity graph is used for real-time personalisation at scale.
Identity graphs can provide a 360° view of customers to understand:
- The customer journey in chronological order
- Make recommendations to close a deal
- Develop a new proposition and enrich our machine learning capabilities
An identity graph also helps build customer data platform (CDP) solutions with an emphasis on privacy regulation compliance.
ID Graphs should be adopted by any company wanting to become an ecosystem.
Continuous Integration & Product Deployment
Customer Journey Leadership
Performance Driven Marketing that is focused on Building LTV
Better Business Insights
Data is collected from various sources such as databases, APIs, sensors, and other data sources.
Identifying and correcting or removing corrupt, inaccurate, or irrelevant data from a dataset.
Convert data from one format or structure to another to make it more suitable for analysis.
Making data available for use in analytics, reporting, or other applications.
Represents data in a visual format to help people understand and analyze it.
Creating a virtual layer that allows data from multiple sources to be accessed and used as if it were in a single location.
Let’s Work Together!
Talk to us today and experience what Ask Sigmund can deliver for you and your company!
102 S Wynstone Park Drive
Barrington Illinois 60010 USA
11 Collyer Quay, #17-00, Singapore 049322
+65 9845 3920